J T's journey

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Can I do it justice?

Hey.

I just tried putting up some photos by emailing them - but it didnt work, so you`ll have to wait I`m sorry.

The weekend was pretty awesome - especially for a quiet one.

Saturday night, Lee (my new flatmate) and I went to one of the few bars in Yokkaichi for a bit. Nothing great to report there.

On Sunday I had my Japanese lesson, and then we went to Nagoya - as we were going to meet up with some other new teachers that Lee had come over with. Anyhow, we got there a bit late, so we went as high as we could in the JR towers (the ones above the train station) and then decided Mexican would be nice for lunch, so we headed to Sakae. It was a nice warm day so it was a great walk - the distance didnt bother us. On our way there we walked past the vodafone shop - where they were having a promotion, so there were promotion girls there. One spoke english, so we talked a bit to her. Then we went and had lunch. We decided we would go back and talk to her again, and see if she wanted to come to Shooters when she finished work. Strangely enough she was keen - gave us her phone number, and got mine.

What was even better was the fact she did came, she brought a friend as well. Japanese people are so friendly and unassuming, its great!

Monday I stayed home and did dishes and cleaned my room (which had been where the mess hid during the inspection). In the evening I went two trainstops north, as I had heard there was a good shop for bulk food, eg mixed veges etc. I found it, with a bit of exploring. It was like a Japanese Gilmours! (of course bulk here only = 1kg...)

Anyway must fly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home