J T's journey

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Fight to the end

Hey,

Im currently at the internet cafe, with the other teachers playing pool, but Im being a snob and trying to put up my photos, but because I don't know Japanese, I don't know why it isn't working.

Since the last entry - I haven't managed to have a night at home - or at least free. The bedroom is still in a state of mess.

Sunday I had to work for Lee, as he worked for me the other day when I went to Hiroshima. Sunday night I looked into the huge electronics shop nearish to my house (lots of stuff, but nothing that I needed) then I went to a farewell for one of the teachers, and then we watched the England game at Aggis. Monday I spent cleaning the room, and doing stuff that needed doing, ie washing, paperwork etc. I finally sorted out vodafone to take the money out of my bank rather than my credit card, and then I went to the travel agency, because I thought I might utilise some shift-swaps and go to Okinawa or Korea.

After some tooing and froing, it looks like I will just go to Fuji instead.

Tuesday, had Starbucks (iced cocoa of course) with Michelle after work (rather than the traditional beer) and then Anandia came and we watched a DVD.

Looks like I'm shift-swapping this weekend, so another one day weekend again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home