J T's journey

Friday, April 28, 2006

Make the most of it

Hey.

Im back in the internet cafe again. I figured tomorrow was going to be a busy one, so it would be better for me to use the time now for emails, rather than use valuable time tomorrow.

Anyway, checked out my emails, and have recently discovered that if you look at bands websites you can usually listen to their music for free! Nice - I`ve just been thrashing The Killers "Mr Brightside", and James Blunt`s "You`re Beautiful". Previous to that I had listened to Creed. My CD collection over here is fairly limited.

This week has been not all that interesting. Last night we had a teachers gathering, to celebrate a teacher leaving the company, but not Yokkaichi.

Tomorrow will be a busy one. It appears I have a parcel from home to pick up from the Post office, and then at 2:19 I have to meet my new flatmate at the train station. In between I will be tidying the pile that is my bedroom.

This weekend will be a quiet one, possibly. I might go to another international party, if someone else wants to come with me. Im a little tired of going by myself. But at the same time, it becomes a conflict between having company and having competition. No Japanese lesson, as my teacher is away for Golden week. Sunday or Monday I might try to go up Mt Gozaisho. Knock it off the list. Generally I want to get my stuff sorted (bedroom, life, random jobs etc).

Next week is Golden week - of course I have to work it - albeit earlier. Hopefully though, the students will spend their holidays with their families, and it will be a quiet week.

Next month I am thinking I will go down to Hiroshima, possibly visiting some old friends from my Canpac/Tech days (from NZ) and either on the way there, or on the way back, see an old original castle (Himeji castle), and Universal Studios Japan in Osaka.

Anyway, Laters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home