J T's journey

Monday, April 17, 2006

Just another manic Monday

Hey all.

Just at the international centre checking my emails. Today, after sleeping in for ages, I got up and had brunch (or more accurately a mixture of breakfast, lunch, and afternoon tea) at the all-you-can-eat chinese restaurant I didn`t find the other night. It was actually quite good. The outside is rather classy, and the food was nice.

Anyway after having lunch I had an explore of Yokkaichi on my bike. Its a bit like Huntly, just with a lot more traffic LOL.

Yesterday I went to Nagoya and had a free health consultation, then caught the last five minutes of an Easter church service. Then I came home and started watching a DVD.

Anyway, closing time so I better go.
Have fun where ever you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home