J T's journey

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Up and down, and around the bend

I managed to go and meet our flatmate (Kevin, from the USA) OK, after a quick tidy of the house. After dropping off his stuff, the three of us went out for lunch.
Kevin seems pretty cool - we get along well.

The next night (Saturday) me and Kevin went to the international party at Nagoya. We met an Australian girl and hung out with her for the night. She was going to come to Kabuki theatre with us the next day, but had to go and teach a private student.

Anyway, on Sunday Kevin and I went and met up with Miyuki (Lee`s girlfriend) and Akira and went to Kabuki theatre. It was an interesting experience. Then we met up with Lee and Anandia later and had dinner in an Italian restaurant. Kevin brought a cellphone, and got a number at the same time, if you get my drift.

Monday, I went for a bike ride to have lunch at an Indian restaurant - which was awesome, you can have unlimited Naan bread, and icecream - for roughly $10. It was also nice in the fact that they spoke English - a nice change. Anyway, after having my fill, I explored a little - ended up hitting 100 golf balls at a driving range, had a haircut, and got back home at about 5:30. I then had a Japanese lesson. Kevin and I went and had tea, and then after that had to pick up Anandia`s bike, as she was in a rush to get to Osaka.

The rest of the week has been reasonably boring. We went to Nagoya for a teachers night at Shooters on Thursday. It was OK, but I have been feeling sick all week so it wasnt fantastic. We missed the Kintetsu train home, back luckily we managed to get the JR one home.

Anyway, thats about it.

Kia Kaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home