J T's journey

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Singapore airport shout out

Yo from Singapore Airport.

Its 10.34pm SP time, which is 3.35am NZ. I'm Jaded majorly, but hey, when have I written an entry without been Jaded (tired).

Im writting this now as they have free internet here (albeit slow as snails). U get 15min intervals so I thought I would use up my time.

Flight here was OK. Saw Charlie & Choc Factory, Wedding Crashers, and some of Batman Begins (hopefully get to finish it on way to Osaka). Hard to balance volume though, as if quiet can't make out the conversations, if louder, then the music deafens u. Making the most of it, apparently movies are really expensive to see in Japan, even videos.

Plane was hot. Singapore is hot too - didn't think that much about it being almost right on the Equator - made the dumb assumption it would be cold like Japan.

Talking about hot - Singapore airlines hostesses are not too shabby

Anyway, will leave it at that. Surprised how positive I am feeling about this right now.

Sweet as

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home