J T's journey

Friday, October 07, 2005

Almost to the final countdown...

Finally today my Police check came. As expected I have a completely clean record.

Tomorrow I will get some verified copies of it, and send the original to Australia. I was going to head to Papamoa tonight with my parents, however decided that I needed to do some jobs here that would require the phone and internet (due to not getting much done these days before work). I would have liked to have gone to Papamoa, as it would've been a nice relaxing break.

This week was OK. Just stressed from being in limbo land Japan-wise. Waiting for the police check to come through etc. The sands are flowing through the hourglass, and so are the days of my life. Want to finish work ASAP.

This weekend I'm going to Rotorua for a murder mystery night. Should be cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home