J T's journey

Sunday, October 30, 2005

A fortnight to go, one week of work left.

Felt like it was time to write another entry.

Have half-achieved several things this week, I have got quotes for dentists and dry cleaners, but haven't made an appointment yet. Similarly I brought the odd thing to take yesterday, but haven't got everything, and probably not the most important things.

Last week was OK, just a little jaded from working the weird hours.

On Friday my Grandmother came up from Huntly, so we did several jobs, that she needed to do (shopping and visiting her sister). It was nice to spend some time with her (although tiring). That night we had tea with my sister and brother-in-law, afterwards mum & Nana went home and I just hung with them.

Saturday was mainly spent shopping for Japan with mum. That was nice too. I went to tea with one of my friends (from childhood) to a Japanese restaurant. I had in fact been to the same restaurant for lunch with another friend on Thursday. Anyway, both times I was impressed with the food and the price (and the company :)LOL. On Thursday lunch I had Udon noodle soup with sushi, for $10, and Saturday tea I had soup, salad, 5x sushi, tempura (lightly battered veges) rice stuck to prawns and a bowl of rice etc - for $21. I was impressed.

Just trying to knock off some jobs to be done this afternoon, and attempting to catch up with people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home