J T's journey

Monday, November 28, 2005

Product of New Zealand / Mission accomplished

Just an additional note to today - however I have pretty much emailed anyone who would read this blog and told them anyway...

After feeling a little homesick today, While tidying my room, I came across the calendars with photos that Suzanne and Bevan had made for me. Made me a little sad. Later when I finally made it to the supermarket, I found some kiwifruit, and they had a sticker with "Product of New Zealand" on it. It brought a little tear to my eye.

Anyhow, it was a productive and successful day, I managed to wash my dirty clothes, iron the others, tidy my room, buy some groceries, buy a pad and an alarm clock that I needed, and ring my Japanese friend Nozomu. So all in all it was a productive day.

Glad I have finally got some groceries, now I can refrain from eating McDonalds so regularly. Unfortunately it is as cheap, if not cheaper than in NZ. I have been good though - I have attempted to eat the burgers that are unique to Japan, such as the burger with a patty with prawns or shrimps in it. Anyhow, I came here to lose weight, not put it on. Hopefully the fact that I am generally eating less (albeit not as healthy) will balance it out.

Tomorrow I have to go back into Nagoya, for kids training, with my english friends again too. Looking forward to it - it should be fun and interesting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home