J T's journey

Monday, November 28, 2005

1 week in Yokkaichi makes a hard man crumble...

1 week down, 51+ weeks to go...

No it hasn't made me crumble, but admittedly I am feeling a little homesick today, thinking of various things at home, such as my car (why?) and have dreamed the last couple of nights about several of you at home. I have also pondered what it will be like when I return in a years time. Something I realised when I left was that it will never be same as when I left. That is always the case with life - relationships are never the same - situations are never the same, etc.

Haven't been up to much. After work last night I went for a bit of a wander, and then later on went to a bar/restaurant with my Canadian flatmate and one of his British friends, had a beer, and some food, including raw fish. It tasted OK, but I think it gave me a guts ache later on.

Today will be a case of tidying up, sorting things out, washing, ironing, and attempt to do some shopping for food, and an alarm clock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home