J T's journey

Friday, November 25, 2005

More Flat photos


My Bathroom and laundry on the left - the left hand thing is the washing machine. To the right of the sink is the door into the shower and bath. Notice how the shower head is outside the bath - there is a plug hole thing outside it. (ie. we stand outside the bath)
Yes below is my bedroom. Yes it is untidy in this photo. Remember I have had very little time to do anything. The stuff in the bottom left corner is my bed (Futon).

The dining/living room/ kitchen. TV would be behind me to my right.

The Toilet. Notice how on top of it there is a thing that looks like a flower. That is actually a sink - when you flush the toilet, water flows through that, and then into the cistern. It is actually a really good idea environmentally. In our flats we have western toilets, however at train stations etc, the squat toilet is the norm. Its good to be a guy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home