J T's journey

Friday, September 09, 2005

Back on home turf. For a rest?

As you can guess it has been a rough week, getting back into the NZ rythym again (which hasn't been helped by my staying up late). Australia was one of those holidays where you need a holiday from your holiday, because you are so busy during it.

This last week I have been obsessed with making my blog cool - putting up the pictures and creating hyperlinks. I should have priortised and managed time better, but I am a perfectionist and believe in doing something today rather than tomorrow (hence the above holiday from holiday situation, I can't relax for five minutes). This often gets me into trouble as it makes me late - one of my sayings is (and you heard it here first):
"If you aren't late, you aren't using your time efficiently."

I managed to get some comments! - including some spam which I have since deleted.

I am looking forward to this weekend - it will be the first one in a month that I have actually spent in Hamilton, and a semi-quiet one. Saying that though, going out for lunch tomorrow (Friday), Mum & Dads business is having a 20th Birthday celebration for dinner, and on Saturday night I'm going to Rotorua for tea. And in between all of this I have to sleep and fill in my forms for Japan.

Anyway, this was going to be an early night, but once again I have ended up being here late. I have bags under my eyes and am wondering how to make them go away - getting all self-conscious and metro in my old age... where has the rugged farmboy gone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home