J T's journey

Monday, August 07, 2006

Oh those summmerrrrrr niiiiigghhhts.......

Hey,
The biggest news this week is the fact I managed to organise and finalise my trip to Korea. Im looking forward to it. I will obviously look around Seoul, but I definitely want to go to the border with North Korea too.

In other news this week...
Wednesday and Thursday nights were spent in the park with the other teachers.
Friday I went and meet some new teachers at the station, and took them to their apartment. They seem cool.
Saturday night we went to the park again, as it was festival season.
Sunday I went to a Chinese tea talk at the YIA, unfortunately, it was all in Japanese, and not about the ceremony, rather just the tea. Then I went and had a haricut and paid for my trip. Following that I talked to the folks, went for a ride to the pool (closed) dropped in on some friends, and went and invited the new guys for drinks and food before the staff party. I went to the staff party, and then onto a festival (apparently the noisiest in Japan) in the nearby city, for an hour and then back to the staff party. The staff then moved onto Kareoke, so so did I.
Yeah, thats about it for now. No big plans for this week

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home