J T's journey

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Minor Report

Hey,
Just a short one, because not a lot has happened since my big update session the other night. That night (morning) I got home at about 3am, to get up at 8 again. Remarkably I handled it well, however after work and a bit of tea, I fell asleep at approximately 7.30/8pm and didn`t wake up until 5.30am. Then I was awake, so I got up and went and visited a Scottish-American restaurant that I have a love/hate relationship with for breakfast. Its amazing what you can achieve when you wake up early. However I got here at 9.15am, and its 11:51 and Im still here. Emails and computers are the theft of time!

However I`m glad I wrote and sent that bulk email, as now I have had a good amount of replies - a nice change to the junk mail I have received lately.

Today I might go to the beach, or I might try and sort out my Korea plan, as well as my room and life.

Have a good one.

J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home