J T's journey

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Its all good

Well its a Saturday night, and Im back at the internet cafe. I thought I better prepare my website for the Japanese market, as I have had a few people interested in it.

Since the last entry, not much has happened, until today.

Not a bad day. Still in pursuit of interesting lessons for my students. Also my cute 3 year old kinder kid student (the ice cream one), started crying, as his dad dissappeared for a while. He started asking Otaasan wa? Otaasan wa? which I think is Father in Nihon-go.

I got home from work, finished reading my book Cadillac Jack - which was interesting, yet relatively plotless, and then got a call from Anandia, the new teacher from Brisbane, asking what I was doing tonight. I said lets go and check out an all-you-can-eat Chinese restaurant I had heard of near her place, and near here. Anyway we went in pursuit of that - the one it was, actually looked too flash to be it, so we went to one next door, to see if that was it - anyway, what happened was we struggled to communicate for a while, and then a lady who spoke english helped us, and told us that the other restaurant was not so good, and to stay there. She then invited us to eat with her family. They ordered us an awesome selection of food, and then ended up paying for us as well, and sold Anandia a really good bike for cheap. So we were massively happy.

Anyway, tomorrow is my Japanese lesson, then I will go to Nagoya. Monday, tidy my room and maybe explore Yokkaichi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home