J T's journey

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Now where did I leave my comfort zone?

Thats right, I forgot to pack it. It is still in the middle of the Pacific ocean.

I thought of that title after teaching 2 kids yesterday. They were really hardwork - jumping off cupboards, climbing the walls etc. They made my cousins seem like little angels in comparsion. It blew my stereotype of Japanese kids being well behaved out of the water completely. I was thinking while singing one of their songs (and they weren't) that usually I would feel such a dick doing that, but it seemed ok. So I guess that is a good sign.

After the kids class the rest of my lessons seemed so easy. Had a voice lesson (basically a chat) with a guy, that was cool, he told me about Ninjas and Samauris, and his travels.

Yesterday I also managed to get my alien registration done. Now I can open a bank account etc.

Not sure what the weekend brings, but I will enjoy the full two days off, and probably just explore.

Arohanui.

JT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home