J T's journey

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Another day in paradise

Hey,
I was about to ask "Hows it going?" but then I remembered this wasn't an email.

Its been a long week. The best bit being the fact I passed my exam. It was the first exam I need to become a Chartered Accountant. Now I can move on with life (i.e. ship off to Japan ASAP) and when I come back hopefully I will be hot property (for employers, but if it helps with the girls I won't complain! I need any advantage I can get). To be honest I was so relieved I did the whole YES! and a Tony Robbins-style air-punch, and then cried because I was so happy. I am man enough to admit that.

The rest of the week was fairly normal, except of course the London bombings. I have some friends over there, so far I haven't heard if they are OK, but I imagine they are, based on the theory of no news is probably good news. Naturally I am worried though, I have already lost a close childhood friend, I pray that I don't lose any others. One of the friends that is over there actually survived a case of menigitious. Guys, if you happen to read this - know that I am/have thought about you. Again, I am man enough to admit I care.

On a different note, I have just come back from having tea with a friend, in celebration of passing my exam. She made a lasagna that had half a bottle of red wine in it. It was delicious!

Anyway thats about it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home