J T's journey

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

These feet were made for walking

Hey,
Thought I would cheer the tone up, since my last post was somewhat sombre, and I am hoping for some visitors to my blog, due to blatant self-promotion!

Today I received my Pedometer! it is cool. The last one was faulty, however this one seems perfect. In my 10-hour shift at work I walked 17,516 steps, in other words, 9.6 kms. No wonder I had been fading away (but now I am wondering why I aren't fading away more?) I am a little worried for when I stop being the human forklift, and become the office dweller that I have been trained to be. Anyway I thought the pedometer would provide some interesting data, especially so I can compare what I have been doing now, to the future (ie I will know that to get to the level I am at now, I need to do X amount of steps/day).

Japan still a little way away, made a subconscious goal to do at least one thing towards it a day tonight, or last night.

Anyway, tired now, going to have a feed... kidding, that was an old line from Billy T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home