J T's journey

Monday, October 02, 2006

Hitches in the plan for World Domination

Hey,
In The Princess Bride there is a saying (which may or may not be a real saying) to never try and conquer Asia, because it is just too big. Even Alexander the Great failed, The Brits gave it a good go, and Japan tried too, but no one has had much success.

My plans have meet a similar fate - not so badly, but I have a few hitches. I Won't be going to Hong Kong now, and it will be a little more expensive. However on the plus side, I get to spend more time in Beijing and Bangkok, rather than rush visiting.

Hopefully my Singapore/Malaysia plan won't have anymore problems (previously I had to change my dates because of a limit of time I had with my return ticket).

Other random thoughts - something else I will chow down on when I get home - A meat pie. A while back in Nagoya I went so far as to pay $8 for one at Shooters.

Anyway, must move on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home