J T's journey

Thursday, December 28, 2006

An Effort to keep the ratings up

As I was taking a walk this afternoon, I figured I need to update this a little more than I have been, to keep you reading it.

I was thinking of all the elements of a good story: suspense, romance, disappointment, intrigue, cute animal story, struggle, victory, hope etc etc, and how I could incorporate them into today's entry. So I will have a go at it.

Suspense
Well like the last 5 or 6 years of my life, I am in the job market, waiting for the right job to say I want you

Romance
Much the same story as above, but make it say for 14 years and a girl.

Intrigue
I'm intrigued why some people have totally dropped off the radar.

Cute Animal Story
Basically this is the highlight and general purpose of this entry. The other day (last week) I went to Tauranga and Auckland to go around recruitment agents, in my job search. I incorporated in my trip to Auckland a snorkeling trip at Goat Island. The weather was not so great, and the water was rather cold, so the view was mediocre. However before we headed in, some dolphins came by and swam around us several times, that was rather amazing.

Struggle
It seems so hard to make progress at the moment, fighting sleeping in etc

Victory
My Nana seems to be doing well in competitions with her garden.

Hope
Well, I have hope, I believe the right job is out there. I think it is the wait that is the downer. I also have hopes of going on a bit of a tour of the North Island with a mate after New Years. Also I'm hoping New Years will be fun, I'm going to Whitianga with Suzanne and Bevan (my sister and brother-in-law).

Celebration
Christmas was nice, I spent it with Mum, Dad, Nana, Popa, Suzanne and Bevan, at Suzanne and Bevan's house.

Tears
Um, I've watched about a season and a half of both the OC and Dawson's Creek in the last fortnight. Enough said.

Disappointment
In the last fortnight I played two games of Monopoly, a game I quite enjoy. However both times I lost. The first time I went to jail about seven times, and the other I went Bankrupt.

Miscellaneous
I saw Dukes of Hazzard and Punch Drunk Love the other day with my mate. Punch Drunk Love looked cool on the shorts, but was rather slow and lame. Dukes of Hazzard was alright. In Auckland I saw The Fastest Indian, that was awesome, and actually really funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home