J T's journey

Friday, May 06, 2005

Introduction

Well hello all who may read this. I will probably write this somewhere else as well, but I may as well intro it here anyway.

I have started this weblog, as I am intending on going overseas shortly, namely Japan to teach English. I thought it would be a good way to keep a diary (have a digital diary) but also because I thought that sending big group emails about the things you (I) have been up to seems somewhat pretentious, because no-one really cares much about what someone else is been up to, what they had for breakfast etc. I guess this is the freedom of choice alternative - I am holding no one captive to reading my group email.

This will probably start by being quite boring, as I am currently just slogging away at Gilmours, however it may provide an interesting insight into the lead-up to departing.

Other than that, have fun reading my blog. You may laugh... you may cry... you may think "what the F@C#?" and declare me insane. Enjoy(TM)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home