J T's journey

Saturday, May 07, 2005

The next day

Well, this is going to get interesting isn't it? Yeah right.
What can I say, today is Friday 6/5/05, I have Fridays off because I work 4 x 10hour days (which nearly kills me because it is physical and boring). Hopefully I will achieve some of my "to do todays" but I may not, as Friday is usually a write-off because I am so shattered from working. I have just realised that I have missed Dr. Phil (and that is why Friday is a write-off) well I guess we are all entitled to be White-Trash one day a week LOL.

I guess if you have been enthralled so far, and don't know me I should tell you a little about me - I have studied to be an accountant (I did a Bachelor of Business Studies, majoring in management, and then went back and did a Graduate Diploma in Accounting) but aren't working as one as I want to go and teach English in Japan, while I am still young(ish) (25) and single. I'll probably be single for a while, but not young... LOL. Since finishing my study I temped for 2 months, and then got full-time hours at Gilmours, and have been there in that capacity for 6 months. I had worked for them 32hrs/week over the 2003/4 Christmas, and then April-October 04 had been part-time while studying. I haven't gone already as I needed to stay for my sister's wedding in March, sit an exam to become an accountant, and go to graduation. Plus I need to look into it too...
Chow for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home