J T's journey

Friday, April 06, 2007

Moved to new premises

Hey all,

Sorry to anyone who has faithfully come to my site to see what's new with me, and been sadly disappointed. I know from experience how frustrating it is when your source of simple entertainment refrains from being supplied.

Anyhow, as mentioned in my last entry, I have decided to start a new website, so I will update you what has happened in the last two months in there, to kickstart it off.

I may reuse this site again in the future, say if and when I do the Europe thing, when the title would be more relevant again (at the moment its just JT vs NZ) In the meantime refer yourselves to http://whatisthomatrix.blogspot.com/
Cheers

PS: Thanks to Simon for the suggested modification to the name - duely noted and taken on board as you can see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home